HIRING A VENUE SPACE
Anastasia's Room is a small, carpeted room suitable for meetings, interviews, counseling, music lessons, or other similar activities. It can seat up to four people, and has a round table and four chairs available. This is a bright and sunny room which directly overlooks the garden. Free WiFi is also provided for all guests to use. During the day, this room is used by the Neighbourhood Centre, but is available for community hire after hours.
There is an internal communal courtyard available for shared use by all venue hirers. The internal courtyard has a brand new kitchenette, full size fridge, microwave, filtered cold and boiling water, and shared seating. This area provides direct access to the amenities block and to the outdoor courtyard, which all guests have access to (except when booked). Note, hirers need to supply their own plates, cups, and utensils.
Anastasia's Room is situated at the rear of the building overlooking the courtyard. It has a separate entrance to the other rooms available for hire. Access is via the right ramp and through the rear gate. The ramp is well lit and the courtyard is securely fenced with a PIN code needed to access the gate.
The venue is single level and is fully accessible with ramps and accessible toilet.
Access to the kitchen and bathrooms is through the second courtyard to the main building. The pathway is fully undercover and well lit. Refer to the Access Map for further details.
A refundable bond of $200 is payable for all bookings. This is automatically refunded after seven days, provided the premises have been left clean and tidy, and there is is no damage or missing items.
Public Liability insurance for $20M is required for all bookings. If you don't have your own policy, you may be eligible to be covered under our insurance. An additional insurance fee of $55 per event will be charged if this is required. Please note that our insurer places additional conditions on its cover. You will not be able to use our insurance if your event involves alcohol, child related activities, or contact sports. In these situations, you will need to seek your own insurance elsewhere.
Hiring from NNC has the following benefits:
- Very affordable rates and discounts for not-for-profit organisations registered with the ACNC and for regular hirers
- Accessible and environmentally sustainable venue
- Close to public transport
- Fully automated booking portal and secure access
- Public Liability insurance available if you don't have your own policy (Conditions apply. Certain events and activities excluded)
- That warm and fuzzy feeling that you're helping a highly regarded charity continue to provide essential services to people in need
Making a booking and finding
Changing a booking and viewing your invoices
Uploading your documents
* Learn about how we collect and protect your detail by reading our collection notice.